Skip to main content

Happy Birthday!!!

Epilogue

I’m not a birthday person –not any other celebration day person too. But I love spelling my own birthday date, I don’t know for what reason. It sounds beautiful in my ear when someone says ‘2nd November’ –well, it’s my birthday anyway. I didn’t have any special celebration or doing something different on my birthday, I treat it just like another day in my life. 

But I think it’s really nice to hear people say “happy birthday” to me and wishing me well or even get a special gift from someone –but that’s never my priority. So sometimes I like to say happy birthday and wishing them well when one of my friend or family celebrating birthday. In a rare occasion, when I have a spare time and some ideas, I can make this kind of happy birthday greeting for my friend.

Few days ago I started to think like this : “What kind of gift I could give to myself in my birthday?”. Most people will pampering themselves, maybe go to spa, beauty salon or have a day-off. Some people dining out with loved ones or go travelling. Others will buy themselves stuff they want since so long. But what will I give that will add more meaning to me? 

So, I got this idea. I ask some of my friends and family to mention the things they found special in me and I write those on my diary (and blog :D) for remembrance. Well it’s kind of ridiculous or really unimportant, but somehow I want to do this. It looks like some self-indulgence but anyway nobody cares, right? Maybe I do this just once in my lifetime.

I want to say thank you for all my friends and family who had involved in this “little project”, which are some of articles that inspired by your reply about the things you found special in me. Thank you for making time to think and replying my text with such honesty and kind words.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opini : lagu Opo Aku Iki - Soimah

Miko Fajar Bramantyo

Lirik Lagu Merapi lan Merbabu - Anik Sunyahni